Join our team
We're in the people business. That's why we put our people first in everything we do.
Our company culture is built on autonomy, trust, and transparency. Closed-door meetings don't exist. Micromanaging is a four-letter word. Your ideas are not only heard, they're encouraged. We hire senior-level collaborators so you can work with and learn from the best. And most of all, we love what we do. Which makes it easier for you to love working here.
Have a blast
- Work on leading-edge projects solving problems that matter
- Watch your ideas come to life with fast, iterative delivery
- Develop the skills you're passionate about
- Collaborate with like-minded colleagues and learn from company mentors
Work from anywhere
- A mostly remote, distributed team means you can log in from your living room, a coffeehouse, or that cabin in the country (does it get Wi-Fi?)
- Occasional onsite meetings and team-building give you coveted face time with your team and clients
Enjoy full benefits
- Group health and dental
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Generous accrued time off
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Employee referral bonus
Meet our recruiters
We use experienced, dedicated recruiters because we only want to hire experienced, dedicated people. We believe that the best outcomes result from the best team—that's why we hire the smartest people in the room. Here are the folks who find our all-stars.
Chris, Recruiting Manager
When not fishing for talent, this long-time Flexion employee loves spending time outdoors hunting, fishing, and improving his family's land. Sounds like the next company picnic is in his backyard!
In addition to being passionate about recruiting the best talent, he's passionate about hunting, fishing, and pretty much anything that gets him outside. We hear Chris has some grass that could use mowing!
Uncovering the potential in talent is what drives Terese. Her inspiration comes from spending time on a beach somewhere abroad or with her family in Colorado. Travel has been in her blood ever since living abroad in Tokyo, Japan.